Wednesday, July 16, 2008

6 Months: Summer Vacation

We had a great first trip with August, went all the way down to the Chesapeake Bay to visit with some family. Here's a picture of us in Maryland:



I know the frequency of blog posts has diminished somewhat. That's a result of my being gainfully employed now, and therefore not at my leisure to build pie charts and sophisticated mathematical models to analyze baby names, and such things. I'll try to post pictures and videos as frequently as I can, but there's no use denying that volume of new posts is bound to suffer under this new arrangement.

For those of you already tracking my RSS feed, no problem. For those of you who check the site every so often, it might be less frustrating to sign-up to receive email when there's a new post. You can do that in the "Subscribe" section of the right column of the blog page.