Tuesday, April 22, 2008

3 Months: Happy Bloggiversary

It's been exactly one year since my first post in this blog. I started blogging about pending fatherhood long before we had announced that Mary was pregnant. Obviously, readership rose dramatically after we made the announcement!

So it's one year and 141 posts later, and we're still going strong. That's one post every 2.6 days or so. I only implemented my analytics capabilities in September of last year, but since then, the most popular post to the blog has been my lists of great (and not so great) cowboy names. Since January 16, that post has been visited about 1.5 times per day by people searching Google for kid-naming fodder. Baby-naming posts in general have been far more popular than other topics including photos.

Still, more than half the page views are from family and friends just visiting the front page to see if there's any new August content. He definitely has a public, so I'll absolutely keep blogging: August's public won't be denied!

No comments: